Dear Business Owner,
The Lovell Recreation District is excited to announce the return of the Lovell Triathlon. Held June 18th, this three part feat is designed for both the beginner and advanced athlete alike. Featuring an adult and youth option, this event will begin indoors at the historic Lovell Municipal Pool. Racers will then pedal through the desert and finish with a sprint through the heart of town. It’s a thrilling opportunity for community members, local and abroad, to unite and experience the beauty and wonders we know and love.
As business owners you can benefit from this event and help us make it even better! We encourage local businesses to take advantage of this advertising opportunity while helping us make the event a success. Please consider becoming a sponsor in one of the many ways listed below:
Race bag donations
- E.g. pens, pencils, water bottles, sunglasses, lanyards, sunscreen, chap-stick, koozies, business cards, bandanas, hats, pre-workout, etc.
- Business logo’s encouraged!
- These will be put in a bag that is given to each participant, please provide enough for 30 participants.
Race day food and beverage donations
- E.g. peanut butter sandwiches, water bottles, protein bars, fruit, granola bars, sports drinks, chocolate milk, energy gels, packaged treats, etc.
- Company stickers or labels encouraged!
- Please plan for 30 participants.
- We anticipate needing at least 30 volunteers. Volunteers will assist with set up, check in, timing, awards, clean up, among other responsibilities.
- $150 +
Sponsor’s donating more than $50 in cash or cash equivalent items will have their logo displayed on the website registration platform and on the check-in table of the event. In addition, donations equal to or exceeding $100 in cash or cash equivalents are invited to set up a table at the event and display a banner within one week of the event start date. Cash donations of $150 submitted prior to May 15th will receive all benefits listed prior with the addition of the company logo being displayed on the participant giveaway bag.
Please indicate below which sponsorship level your business is interested in providing and upload your business logo to the link provided. You may also choose to email your logo to LovRecComEd@bgh2.org instead. Logos will be posted to the website registration form within one week of receipt. Please indicate your sponsorship interest as soon as possible but no later than May 15th, 2022.