Swimming Pool Request Form
1. All outside groups requesting the use of the municipal pool must complete and forward a “Facility Use Request Form” to the Community Education/Recreation Director at least one (1) week prior to the desired activity.
2. All requests are subject to Lovell Recreation Director approval.
3. The Town of Lovell/Lovell Recreation District reserves the right to refuse use of facilities to outside groups for good and sufficient cause.
4. Adult supervision must be provided for the entire activity.
5. The person who signs the facility use agreement for the rental group will be considered the responsible party while the group is using the facilities.
6. Each group using the facilities will be charged a refundable cleaning deposit.
7. When applicable, a key may be checked out for access to the facility. The key will be returned immediately following the activity. The person responsible will not lend the key to another person without the Recreation Director approval.
8. Absolutely no alcohol, use of controlled substances, or smoking is allowed on any School District #2 property. Therefore, since the municipal pool is located within School District #2 property, this policy applies to the swimming pool and its facilities also.
Conditions for Municipal Pool Use
2. All food and drinks are NOT allowed. (Any food or drink must be approved in advance by the Community Education/Recreation Director for location away from pool area.)
3. It is understood that an event or an activity may be cancelled if it conflicts with a school district event or activity.
4. The user of the facility assumes full liability for any personal injury, loss or theft, during the scheduled activity.
5. The Community Education/Recreation Director must approve any outside equipment brought into the facility.
6. All groups using the facility will confine themselves to the area that has been agreed upon for their use.
7. Adult supervision is mandatory at all functions.
All life guards must be current employees for the Lovell Recreation Department, or show current certifications and receive approval PRIOR to the activity mentioned above.
$2 per person per visit, $40 for a 25 visit punch pass per person,
2. Community Education and Recreation classes or programs. = No charge
3. Youth Organizations (ex.: Scouts) = $25 per 2 hour, plus Cost of Life Guard
4. Groups: Not-for-profit events or community (ex.: Birthday Parties) = $25 per 2 hour, plus Cost of Life Guard
5. Groups: For profit events = $75 for first hour, $10 for each additional hour plus cost of extra LG(s)
Cost of lifeguards added at $10 per hour in addition to fee stated above. Extra lifeguards shall be added at the Recreation Director’s discretion.
Groups 1-5 will be charged a $25.00 cleaning deposit for all events.
Any additional expenses incurred for facilities use must be paid by the requesting group/individual.
Cleaning deposits for facility use will be refundable upon inspection by Lovell Recreation staff. Any additional cleaning or repairs for damage deemed necessary after inspection shall be Billed or deducted from the deposit, at current custodial wages and replacement costs. If cleaning or repairs exceed the deposit, any additional costs will be billed to the responsible party.
Wyoming Public Pool Rules & Regulations
Life Guard – Any currently certified Red Cross Advanced Lifesaver or YMCA Senior Lifesaver.
Non-swimmers and children under age 14 shall not use the pool unless a lifeguard is present.
No person suffering from a communicable disease, transmittable via water or under the influence
of intoxicating alcohol or drug shall use the pool. There shall be a separation between
visitors or spectators and the area used by the swimmers.
All pool use requests are subject to pool and lifeguard availability.
Submitted requests do not guarantee availability.