Category: Part-time, approximately 10 hours per week February – October. Beginning February 2023.
Hourly Pay Rate: $12.00
Supervises: Program volunteers
The Program Facilitator is responsible for assisting the Director in program development, facilitation, and reporting, as well as the supervision of program volunteers.
- 18 Year’s old+
- Effective communication skills.
- Flexibility with work hours.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Possess valid Wyoming driver’s license.
- Preferred: First Aid/CPR/AED familiar.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Facilitate district-approved programs as assigned.
- Communicate with parents regarding registrations, fees, schedules, child’ progress, etc.
- Lead special projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Supervise volunteers and utilize them in program delivery.
- Ensure volunteers receive appropriate training; assess and recognize volunteers’ efforts.
- Work with Director and volunteers to effectively implement program activities.
- Open school district and community buildings for program use when necessary.
- Stimulate interest and enthusiasm within the community for programs.
- Explain recreation programs to interested individuals and groups.
- Inform supervisor and other necessary staff of problems, concerns, needs, and trends.
- Collect required paperwork on program participants; submit accurate and timely reports.
- Meet programmatic goals and deadlines as set by district leadership.
- Encourage staff and volunteers to be creative and innovative; inspire and motivate them to explore new and different approaches to keep programs flexible and responsive.
- Understand and support the mission of the district; commit to elevating mission effectiveness.
- Represent the district with professionalism, integrity, and a commitment to excellence at all times.
- Participate in goal-setting for program objectives, strategies, and tactics.
- Maintain knowledge required for job responsibilities.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Keep an accurate timecard, and sign the time card each pay period.
- Be prompt.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Big Horn County School District #2, the Lovell Recreation District, and BHCSD#2 Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries may be directed to Brandon Weiss, Title IX and Section 504 Coordinator, at 502 Hampshire Avenue, Lovell, WY 82431, by phone at 307-548-6563, or via email at email@example.com. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, contact The Office for Civil Rights. Department of Education, Cesar E. Chavez Memorial Building,1244 Speer Boulevard, Suite 310, Denver, CO 80204-3582, Telephone: 303-844-5695, FAX: 303-844-4303; TDD: 800-877-8339, Email: OCR.Denver@ed.gov.
Benefits are not included in this position.
Hired individual will begin on a 3 month probationary period.