1. All swimmers must sign in and shower before swimming.
2. Babysitters may bring children to the pool, however, they must bring a dated note from the parent giving their permission, per day.
3. Food and drinks are not allowed in the pool area or locker rooms, please keep food in the upstairs balcony.
4. Children 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult and wear a swim diaper if they are not potty-trained.
5. All swimmers who are not potty-trained must wear a swim daiper.
6. No person suffering from a communicable disease transmittable via water or under the influence of an intoxicating liquor or drug shall use the pool.
7. All non-swimmers and children under 8 years of age shall be accompanied by a responsible adult observer.
8. No person shall run or engage in horseplay in or around the pool.
9. Elderly persons and those suffering from heart disease, diabetes or high blood pressure should consult their physician before using the spa/pool.
10. Persons using prescription medications should consult their physician before using the pool.
11. Pregnant women should not use the spa/pool without consulting their physician.
12. Parents and guardians must watch children at all times.
13. No running on the deck.
14. Only swimwear is allowed in the pool.
15. No diving in the shallow section of the pool.
16. Only 1 diver on each diving board at a time.
17. Swimming in the diving area is not permitted.
18. Please be kind and courteous to all other swimmers and pool visitors.
Please be respectful to our lifeguards they are there to protect you. Misbehaved individuals may be asked to leave.