The following conditions for private and public use of Lovell Recreation District equipment apply:
1. All outside groups requesting the use of equipment must complete and forward a “Lovell Recreation District Equipment Use Request Form” to the Community Education/Recreation Director at least one (1) week prior to the desired activity.
2. All requests are subject to Lovell Recreation Director approval.
3. The Town of Lovell/Lovell Recreation District reserves the right to refuse use of facilities to outside groups for good and sufficient cause.
4. Adult supervision must be provided during use of any Lovell Recreation equipment.
5. The person who signs the facility use agreement for the rental group will be considered the responsible party while the group is using the equipment.
6. Each group using equipment will be charged a refundable cleaning deposit.
7. When applicable, a key may be checked out for access to the facility housing equipment. The key will be returned immediately following the activity. The person responsible will not lend the key to another person without the Recreation Director approval.
Condition for Lovell Recreation District Use
1. All equipment, including keys, will be returned to the Lovell Recreation District office at 10:00 AM on the first business day after use, unless prior approval has been obtained from the Community Education/Recreation Director.
2. It is understood that use of any equipment may be cancelled if it conflicts with a school district event, Lovell Recreation, or BOCES activity.
3. The user of the equipment assumes full liability for any personal injury, loss or theft, during possession.
4. Adult supervision is mandatory while equipment is in use.
Fees and Deposits for Equipment Rental
1. Officially sanctioned School District #2 groups or organizations. No charge
2. Community Education and Recreation classes or programs. No charge
3. Youth Organizations No charge
4. Groups: Not-for-profit events or community No charge (ex.: Birthday Parties)
5. Groups: For profit events $10 each item, each hour
Groups 3-5 will be charged a $15.00 deposit for all items.
Any additional expenses incurred from use of equipment must be paid by the requesting group/individual.
Cleaning deposits for equipment use will be refundable upon inspection by Lovell Recreation staff.
Any additional cleaning or repairs for damage deemed necessary after inspection shall be billed or deducted from the deposit, at current custodial wages and replacement costs.
If cleaning or repairs exceed the deposit, any additional costs will be billed to the responsible party.